Child Day Care
New Jersey Administrative Code Chapter 52 is the Manual of Regulations for Child Day Cares. Contained in Sub-Chapter 5 is the Emergency Preparedness requirements which include:
- Written emergency procedures.
- Emergency evacation location and procedures.
- Procedures for ensuring children’s safety and communicating with parents in the event of evacuation, lock down, natural or civil disaster, and other emergencies.
- Conduct two lock-down drills per year.
- Conduct at least one fire drill a month.
Maverick Emergency Management can help create a plan, conduct employee training and facilitate emergency drills.
We can conduct a comprehensive school assemrnt, conduct training for staff, create or update plans, facilitate drills or design and coordinate a full scale exercise.